Canberra Youth Theatre is now accepting applications from young artists to join our 2019 Young Artist Advisory Panel.
The YAAP is focused on creating greater accessibility for young people interested in developing a career in the arts.
The panel will consist of 6 young artists between the ages of 13 and 25 who are interested in creative leadership.
The YAAP will meet monthly as a group with the Artistic Director to:
- Participate in conversations about programming and developing the artistic vision of CYT
- Contribute to ideas for new workshops and masterclasses
- Learn about the management of a theatre company
- Help develop opportunities for emerging artists
- Lead new initiatives to support the growth of CYT
YAAP members will act as ambassadors for CYT, help to promote productions and programs, and work to build a positive, supportive and creative environment.
If you are excited to work with us and want to make your voice heard in shaping the future of CYT, then this is the opportunity for you.
Please email though your expressions of interest and a short description of why you would like to be involved to email@example.com. If you would like to discuss this program in more detail call Luke on 6248 5057.
EOI’s close Friday 15 March 2019.
Please address the following as part of your EOI:
- What do you love most about CYT? What do you think it does best?
- What changes might you like to see at CYT? How do you think it can innovate?
- What do you want to get out of participating in this program?
- Also include the age you are turning this year.